Thursday, December 8, 2011
The journey is gonna be fun...^^
1. I'm on the way to TruVille1 and i need to be there safely without any undesired incidents.
2. But, the only way to get there safely is by getting helps from them2
3. There are: Prof Shurender, Mr Sub Mi Sean, Brother Oby Dien, Sister Sinseriti, and Mrs Peace.
4. So, in order to ensure that I will have a safe and nice journey, i'm looking forward to meet all of them and make a close relationship with them!.
5. But somehow, I'm confused.....
"Why do I have to go to the TruVille...is that really matter?"
"Who are they and why I need to seek their help...is it important?"
"Can I seek helps from others instead of them?"
To be continued.......
p/s: sorry for the broken English....=)
1 TruVille is a place where you can find and a TRUE happiness in life.
2 I'm gonna explain each one of them, their characteristics and the talents they have and why it is important to seek helps from them.
Posted by Muzze at 10:04 AM
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Anything you wish to hear or say about marriage? Find the answer here!
InsyaAllah.....this weekend I will joining a two-days of workshop : Orchard of Love by Dr Reda Bedeir
Going to equip myself with essential knowledge and basic preparation in finding my soul mate (the other half of me)....A workshop to guide me toward attaining love & serenity.
A Scholar, Motivational and inspirational speaker, Marriage officer & youth trainer from Canada.
To be honest, I never meet him before, never attend any of his talk, but somehow I really wants to go....=)
The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,
"A woman is married for her wealth, her lineage, her beauty, or her religion.
So choose the religious one or you will lose."
The question is, siapa wanita solehah? and how can I find it?
p/s: I will share what i learn during the workshop in my next posting...do keep in touch with me..=)
Posted by Muzze at 4:16 AM