Thursday, December 8, 2011

Belum decide tajuk ape nak bagi....(Part 1)

The journey is gonna be fun...^^


1. I'm on the way to TruVille1 and i need to be there safely without any undesired incidents.

2. But, the only way to get there safely is by getting helps from them2

3. There are: Prof Shurender, Mr Sub Mi Sean, Brother Oby Dien, Sister Sinseriti, and Mrs Peace.

4. So, in order to ensure that I will have a safe and nice journey, i'm looking forward to meet all of them and make a close relationship with them!.

5. But somehow, I'm confused.....

"Why do I have to go to the TruVille...is that really matter?"

"Who are they and why I need to seek their help...is it important?"

"Can I seek helps from others instead of them?"

To be continued.......
Meow!

p/s: sorry for the broken English....=)
___________________________________________________________________________________
1 TruVille is a place where you can find and a TRUE happiness in life.
2 I'm gonna explain each one of them, their characteristics and the talents they have and why it is important to seek helps from them.

2 comments:

Ruqaiyah Yusof said...

thesis ke? huhu..

Muzze said...

Ruqa ~ yes....my 2nd tesis....;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis