Sunday, January 20, 2013

God, I need you...

"There's love that gives you wings, and love that chains you to the ground. Seek the love that frees you and raises you. Leave the one that shackles, behind." 
Yasmin Mogahed 

Such quote is deeply meaningful for me.
I wonder how can I find such love?
Where can I find it?

There was a time when i felt useless. The feeling of being empty, being far from Him. 
My heart and soul craves God. 
His unconditional love
His abundant blessing. 
His endless mercy.

There was a time when i think that it is pointless to live in this world anymore. I felt that I was left alone behind. In the dark.

I felt empty, sad, pain...
all I could think that there were nothing left for me. No more hope and light. Only dark. Forever. I might be living outside, but dying inside. I might be smiling outside, but crying inside. I might be carefree outside but struggling inside.  

I could not find the answer. I only want to find my way back to God. 
And as I think deeply. Sincere looking for God. I found the answer.
It's simple yet so easily taken for granted. With so many blessing Allah has decreased upon me, yet i took it lightly. 
I thrown it away.
I chooses another roads instead the one that already given by Allah . 
I arrogantly think that i know the right path.

-----------  

Its so close, so near to me. The first 5 verses of surah al-Baqarah did mention the answers. 

The believers have the love. They found it. Love that raise them. Bring them closer to the God. Love that empower them. They were able to break the love that chains their heart to the ground, love that entrapped their soul. 

And i strongly believe, 
the first and the most important step to regain such love, to reclaim such love is by performing solah. The five compulsory daily prayers
Never miss it at all. At any cost. God, please helps me in this journey.

Begin with the fajr prayer and then Zuhur, asr, magrhrib and isya'.    
Continuously performing the solah, together with a full attention and focus to Him only, then eventually, that love will come. Love that will bring me close to God. 
That's the  love I wants to have.

------------

God, You are my creator and i'm your servant.   

Please Allah, i need you.....

- Muzze
Pantai Hillpark, KL


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis