Thursday, November 10, 2011

This is my dream ~ "I'm waiting for the call"

 

Irfan Makki
Waiting For The Call 

Video#1 Video#2 

Miles away, oceans apart
Never in my sight always in my heart
The love is always there it will never die
Only growing stronger a tears rose down my eye

I am thinking all the time
When the day will come
Standing there before you
Accept this Hajj of mine

Standing in ihram, making my tawaf
Drinking blessings from your well
The challenges that I have suffered
And might were rekindles my imaan

O Allah! I am waiting for the call
Praying for the day when I can be near the Kabah wall
O Allah! I am waiting for the call
Praying for the day when I can be near the Kabah wall
I feel alive and I feel strong
I can feel Islam running through my Veins
To see my muslim brothers, their purpose all the same
Greeting one another, exalting one True Name
I truly hope one day that everyone's a Muslim.
That they remember you in everything they say

Standing in ihram making my tawaf, making my tawaf
Drinking blessings from your well
The challenges that I have suffered
And might were rekindles my imaan

O Allah! I am waiting for the call
Praying for the day when I can be near the Kabah wall
O Allah! I am waiting for the call
Praying for the day when I can be near the Kabah wall



I first heard this song (Both the lyric and melody) when i watch Al-Hijrah channel in TV......Amazing.....Just amazing......imagine this analogy:

The video showing millions of Muslims from around of the world, wearing in ihram in the same color, making their Tawaf, standing infront the Kaabah, with one purpose, be close with Allah. I'm just watching the video..., imagine just watch and only read the lyric, So, imagined how would be the feeling of those who are right know in Mecca? I can't find any word to describe such 'feeling'......The song has made me cry....yes....the cry to be there, the cry to be close with Allah.....the cry to be one of His guest........but I've made plenty of sins ....do i have the change to be one of your guest?

To see my muslim brothers, they may not recognize each other, but all of them exalting and worship the one True Name..As the title of the song, "Waiting for the call"...it also one of my greatest dream i want to achieve.....


"I want to reach & touch the Ka'ba, along with my family, performing umrah next year..after completing my study..ameen"

 I called this as my dream statement.
A dream must be follow up with the time frame or set up the date line. Do we know what is dead line?...'If we cross the line, we're dead!!'...No, i was joking....=)
By planning, I will seriously struggling to achieve the dream. Lay out the plan to find the money (make sure it's halal), strengthen my iman & relationship with Allah (especially solat), learn and understand all the do's and don't in Hajj/Umrah...insyAllah....dream will turn into reality.


  "Haji yang mabrur tidak ada balasan kecuali syurga". 
 (Riwayat Bukhari dan Muslim).

"Menuju ke Kaabah, menuju kepada Allah. Menuju ke redha Allah, dengan jiwa yang khusyuk dan ibadah yang tunduk kepada teladan Ibrahim, Ismail dan Muhammad a.s."



p/s #1: Immensely meaningful lyric.....the choices of words....love it!
p/s #2: This song inspired me a lot and filled my heart......be near Your Kaaba Wall....
p/s #3: Eid Adha for you my readers...wish you also can be near the Kaaba....be close to Allah....=)

2 comments:

pondokstudent said...

True, me my self too can't imagine how happy i am if i were invited by Allah to perform the hajj..Subhanallah..that will be my best ever day in my life..watching the video expcially when musim haji, really touch my heart! May Allah make it easy for us~

Muzze said...

Pondokstudent ~ amin...wish u the best...set up niat with pure intention to worship Him followed by efforts (financial preparation, improve n strengthen our ibadah, solat etc)and never forget to make du'a....;)

p/s: when do u plan to go there?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis