Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Miss my Ayah!




One of the best things I've done is ensure my kids have a good mother - [Brad Pitt]

Credit to Sis Salamiah Endut (The Mia). Just came across her blog and straight away, reading her blog makes me remember my parents. Miss my Ayah!

My Ayah;
  • He chose a good mother for me; (CikPuan Maznah)
  • He gave me a beautiful name: One of the chapter in Al-Quran: Chapter 73, another name for prophet Muhammad. [i like it and i'm gonna keep it]
  • and He taught me the Quran.

Thank you Ayah...


May Allah bless both of them. May His endless mercy be upon them. My parents will always be my greatest and wonderful blessing (Nikmat) given by Allah. 




There is nothing more I could ask, 

"Ya Alloh...please gather us again. In our true home, our reality, something higher, something better than this Dunya, a place where a true happiness and abundant blessing are there, as a reward for your true servants and believers. Your Jennah (Heaven)"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis